SeniorCare Homes The Woodlands Texas offers personalized care and services to meet all of your needs. Everyone is different so we carefully take a look at your needs, wants, and your health to make sure we are constantly providing you with the services you require.
When you move in with us, we are dedicated to making sure that you feel right at home. It is our goal to create a home away from home for you! We understand how hard it can be to move away from the home you have known for years, but we are completely committed to providing you with comfortable amenities, convenient services, and all of the comforts of home.
Our Services include:
- 24/7 Care and Supervision
- Three Delicious and Nutritious Meals a Day
- Snacks and Favorite Drinks All Day Long
- Special Diet Meals
- House Keeping
- Laundry (We provide linens, bed sheets, bed pads, and towels)
- Medication Reminders, Supervision, and Assistance
- Special Diet Preparation
- Incontinence Care and Prevention
- Bedsore or Pressure Sore Prevention
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Recreation, Occupational, and Social Activities (Like outings, dancing, music, arts, and crafts)
- Personal Assistance
- One-on-One Care (If request with extra charge)
- Home Health Care Cooperation and Coordination (We allow home health care visits for our residents and we are willing to work and cooperate with them)
- Spacious Bedrooms with Lots of Light. Hospital Bed and Care Equipment are Included
- Transportation to Doctor’s Appointments (Extra charge for each appointment)
- Medication Pick Up from the Pharmacy
- One-on-One Care (With extra charge)
- RN if Requested (Extra cost shouldered by the resident)
If you have any questions that you would like to ask us, please feel free to give us a call today.